Great North Capital Inc. (“Great North”) does collect personal information, including your name, address, telephone number, social insurance number (if provided), income and other financial information, banking, vehicle, and reference information to confirm your identity and qualify you for the services for which you have applied. All pertaining information like your income and expenses including housing costs will assist Great North in determining whether you qualify for our loans.
In the event the you fail to repay the Loan, or any portion thereof, the Lender shall be at liberty to:
- Retain the services of a collection agency to collect on the Loan and/or any amount outstanding;
- Proceed with civil court action and judgment enforcement remedies including, but not limited to, garnishee, seizure of assets, and registration of said judgment with the Personal Property Registry and Land Titles Office.
All costs, expenses and expenditures including, without limitation, the complete legal costs incurred by enforcing this Agreement as a result of any default by you, will be added to the remainder of the outstanding Loan and shall immediately be paid by you.
With completion of this form, you have given consent for the collection of personal information E.g. Employment status, term and length from employer and other pertaining information from your other references if applicable.
The following documents will be required to process your loan:
- Completed Loan Application form;
- Three (3) Copies of last pay stubs;
- Letter of verification of employment from employer no more than 30 days (1 month) old;
- Bank statement showing 90 days (3 months) of transactions;
- Recent utility bill (from the home address listed on application);
- Clear copies of two (2) pieces of ID, one of which must be Government issued with photo and signature (E.g. Canadian Driver’s license, Canadian Passport)
- Proof of address. (E.g. Lease Agreement, Rent Receipt, proof of mortgage)
- Sign a pre authorized debit form.
- Sign a Loan Agreement.
By submitting an online application for a loan with Great North, you agree that the information you have given to Great North on this application is complete and accurate. You agree that you have read and consented to our Terms and conditions and legal. You consent to, and accept this form as your written consent to authorize Great North to contact your employer to verify your employment and/or to obtain a copy of your credit report from one of the Canadian credit reporting agencies. In some cases, we may require collateral (e.g. House, Vehicle) if that is the case you will be contacted and with your authorization, a lien will be added to such property for the loan term and removed when loan is completely paid in full. You agree to the setup preauthorized debit arrangement for which you authorize the debit of your payments (e.g. biweekly, monthly) directly from the account your paycheque is deposited.
As a condition of Great North lending me money based on the information provided above, I make the following declaration:
- I am not contemplating filing for bankruptcy within the next Six (6) months furthermore I have not consulted with a trustee, lawyer, law firm etc. concerning bankruptcy in the last three (3) months.
Great North may contact any person or company in your application or any supporting documentation provided. You confirm that you have given your consent for Great North to verify the information that you have provided.
Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time. It is advised to review frequently.
Loan Apr: 27.99% – 44.99%